A Phoenix, AZ based mid-sized recycling and waste hauling company with processing plants in Arizona and offices in Phoenix, New York City and Beijing, China is actively looking for a VP of Sales. The company processes recyclable by-products at its plants in Arizona, and purchases scrap throughout the U.S. for the Asia/Pacific region. It has over 50 full-time employees and processes over 80 million pounds annually of recyclable by-products and waste residue.
The position of Vice President Sales is responsible for developing and leading a current team of 7 sales professionals based in Phoenix, AZ. This is a senior level position with responsibility as an officer of the company.
The candidate must have a minimum of 10-15 years experience in industrial and commercial sales. The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience directing both inside and outside sales professionals. The candidate will be expected to produce and close individual sales opportunities as well as evaluate and construct a team of sales professionals.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have substantive high-level relationships and a deep working knowledge of Arizona based industrial and commercial manufacturers and distribution centers.
Only Phoenix area candidates will be considered.
No relocation assistance is available. The candidate must provide references, including references from previous customers, and be able to pass a background check.
Skills and Qualifications
• 15 years of verifiable and successful sales and sales management experience
• Familiarity with Phoenix area manufacturing, distribution, construction, and MRO markets
• A self starter with an entrepreneurial attitude that requires little or no micro-management and a tremendous desire to win
• Ability to hire, train, motivate, and coach both inside and outside sales resources to meet financial goals
• Track record selling total business solutions with a consultative sales approach
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Previous success with sales planning and implementing new sales programs
If you are a high-caliber individual interested in excelling at a mid-sized, growth oriented company, please include a detailed resume, salary requirements and references to:
Bob Wallace Principal & VP of Client Solutions
WIH Resource Group
Source: WIH Resource Group
Should you have any questions about this news or general questions about our diversified services, please contact Bob Wallace, Principal & VP of Client Solutions at WIH Resource Group and Waste Savings, Inc. at email@example.com
WIH Resource Group on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1150967&trk=anet_ug_hm
Follow Bob Wallace and WIH Resource Group on Twitter: http://twitter.com/wihresource